All reviews lavender room window ac unit blueberry pancakes wonderful gem wood burning fireplace washington street other guests breakfast table central location delicious breakfast each morning stayed two nights sitting room comfortable room elizabeth knowlton maine
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

A lovely restored inn with 9 bedrooms and a friendly, knowledgeable host. The Inn at Bath has large, well appointed guest rooms and very comfortable public rooms on the main floor. Elizabeth the innkeeper always has time to talk and advise regarding local sights and dining.
Our room had a king size bed and was bright and clean. Breakfast included fruit and a delicious egg bake in an attractive 19th century dining room.
Lots of parking, a central location and a desire to make your stay pleasant in a variety of ways are really appreciated. We'll be back.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I love historic homes and this one was beautiful! Furnishings were lovely and everything was clean. Elizabeth was a perfect host, made me the perfect breakfast and gave us good information about this wonderful town! Would love to come back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Beautifully furnished and well maintained grand old mansion. Rooms have A/C which was welcomed as we stayed during heat dome 90 degrees temps in Bath. Bedroom and ensuite bathroom were spotless! Adequate off street parking available. Guest access to computer and printer, Free Wi-Fi which has some issues with speed and connectivity. Choice of sitting times for breakfast. Package with instructions and room key on counter upon arrival. Brochures available for local attractions and restaurants. Owner not present. Less of a personal experience than most B&B's. However, support staff were certainly friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth K, Owner at The Inn at Bath, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

John- Thank-you for your review; I am sorry I wasn't there to make your stay a bit more personal. I was off for 2 nights for my birthday, which is never an easy thing to do in this industry. Generally I am at the Inn 24/7, but when I am away overnight, I always have staff staying at the Inn.
I hope you enjoyed your time in Bath.
Elizabeth

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Best B&B I've stayed in. We stayed in the two room suite, spacious, clean comfortable and within walking distance of town. The house is beautiful, historic, well cared for and Elizabeth is gracious, welcoming and provides a delicious breakfast each morning. My friend told her she loved oatmeal and the next morning we enjoyed the best home made oats and fresh berries. The eggs and bacon were made perfectly. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2016

This place was gorgeous! I found this place on TripAdvisor and picked it because of the good reviews, and when I contacted them directly to book a room it was really easy and quick. Elizabeth was really nice and put us in the suite since it was going to be my sister and I staying for the night. We drove up from Boston so it took us awhile and got in late but Elizabeth had left us a nice note, and when we walked in we were really excited because the place was beautiful. It was so comfortable and really beautifully decorated - I wanted to live there! The breakfast the next morning was awesome and tasted great, and the presentation of it was really nice too. She had made us poached eggs on an open face BLT with whole wheat bread and avocado, berry smoothies, we had orange juice and tea and coffee available, toast with a few nice jam options - it was great. The Suite had views to the water in the smaller room which was really cool. Also Elizabeth gave us a bunch of tips on what to do on the rest of the way to Acadia and stops to make. She was really great. Couldn't have been happier with my stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family