“Life changing Pizza”

Cabin
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Life changing Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

This place is great, the pizza is the absolute bomb dig. (I highly suggest the Nor' Easter) and the people are friendly! There are lots of cute little booths to sit in, or you can take it down the road to eat next to the river at sunset. I have lived in Bath since I was born and this is my hands-down favorite place to take out.

• Visited August 2011

Tamarac, Florida
“Best Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

This place has the best pizza in town. We order one to go evey Friday night. The decor is a little rustic but this place has personality and you will come back again.

Topsham
“Shrimp Scampi pizza the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

Best pizza environment in the midcoast area, and the Shrimp Scampi is the best pizza in this area!

Midcoast, Maine
“Excellent pizza. Tucked away. No frills.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

Great pizza and sandwiches. Well known locally. Near Bath Iron Works. They deliver too.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“My favorite restaurant for a hundred miles around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

My family have been regulars at The Cabin for years. I love this place! It's a little dark inside, but the staff is always great and the food is consistently delicious. There's nothing on the menu that they won't tweak or adjust for you, they never screw up orders, and they don't charge an arm and a leg.
Their "white pizza" is the standard that I judge all others against, and they make a really large party pizza (feeds 25, I think) that comes in a box so large we had to put it in the trunk of the car instead of the backseat the last time I got one.
I can't say enough good about this restaurant, and I'll be going back there every time I visit my hometown!

• Visited October 2011