All reviewsmaritime museumquiet neighborhoodjacuzzi tubbanana crepefood allergiescomfortable bedother guestsb and bcookiesstay there againboothbay harborhostessfurnishingspillows
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

If you cant navigate a few steps this not for you. However; if you love older, well loved houses and a wonderful breakfast stay here. Safe, quiet street in lovely area of classic homes walking distance to bars and restaurants. Dont miss Maritime museum!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Gwenda M, Owner at Pryor House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank-you.........it was lovely having you here with us!

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Rockland from Portland and we loved it!! Don and Gwenda were Great!! They were so nice. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of breakfast but Gwenda made us Banana Crepes They were so delicious Great conversation with the other guests and just an overall great experience. The house is quaint, charming, and our room was clean, super cozy, with a jacuzzi tub in our bathroom. We told her we'd be back and we will!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DaniFinnell
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find on a GPS, clean bathroom, everything in working order, furnishings are a throwback to earlier times, ample power outlets, chocolates on the pillows and delicious breakfast. The Pryor House is about 1/2 mile on foot to Bath's park on the river. It's a nice alternative to a chain hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Stayed at the Pryor B&B for a month after moving to the area. Couldn't have made a better choice. Gwenda and family were amazing hosts and made me feel very at home. Great room with a comfy bed. Chocolate turn down service every night. Fresh baked cookies at the entrance. Outstanding cooked breakfasts complete with home baked muffins, scones, bread and seasonal fruit. Every morning was a new adventure to see who I would find around the breakfast table. Gwenda always took time to join us and would regularly give us information on where to visit and local happenings. After a month I hated to leave. They even gave me a housewarming plant for my empty apartment lol. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Thanks again Gwenda. Was an amazing stay.
Sean Kelley

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sean K
Reviewed April 23, 2017

My wife and I had a terrific stay at Pryor House B&B in Bath Maine this month as we looked about the area for a possible home purchase. The hospitality was first rate and the quality of the breakfasts was amazing. If you have a chance to stay there, Gwenda the Inn-keeper makes a wicked chocolate chip cookie...they appear in the room at bedtime as if by magic!.

Room Tip: Even rooms street-side are quiet at night and explain your room size requirement when you reserve - there are varying sizes.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple