Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My teenaged niece and I just got back from a wonderful weekend at Among The Lakes. We were in North Belgrade for a family reunion just up the road. I had room 3 (aka "the Shoes Room") and Emma was in 5 (aka "the Airplanes Room") Those names are allusions to some decorative elements in the rooms. We shared "the Frog Bathroom." ;-)

Everything was just as we had hoped. The rooms were clean, bright, easy on the eye, and very comfortable. The mattresses were good, and the pillows to die for! Breakfast in the morning may have given me new parameters for "a really good breakfast." Fresh fruit mix (heavy on the wonderful fresh berries), eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh home made rhubarb coffee cake one day and strawberry/rhubarb crisp the next. Sarah, of Sarah & Bill who run the B&B these days, had listened when Emma said how much she loved rhubarb when we were complimenting her on the coffee cake, so it was no surprise when rhubarb showed up in a different form the second morning.

Sarah and Bill are like that -- quiet, calm, attentive, and always looking to ensure that you're having the best time ever at Among The Lakes. They're busy folks, working other jobs as well and keeping a small farm going (those were eggs from their chickens I enjoyed both mornings). You would never know how potentially stressful their lives must be, though. They give off a sense of serenity and good humor. Really fabulous people.

I cannot recommend Among The Lakes Bed & Breakfast highly enough. If you need somewhere to stay when you're in the Belgrades, check this marvelous place out. You'll be glad you did.

Room tip: Let Susan and Bill pick for you. I peeked into the other rooms, and they all looked just as nice as the ones we had. Some rooms share a bath and one (I think) has a private bath). It worked out fine.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SarahBillandConnor, Manager at Among the Lakes Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thanks for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed you and your niece and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Maine.

Reviewed February 23, 2010

beautiful a must see. chain of lakes,boating,fishing, quaint village, nice general store. very fun time!!

Date of stay: July 2009