I am so excited. I just made my reservation for next fall. We've been going to Cap'n Fish's for a few years now. They know who you are when you call and they remember which room you like!
The rooms are always very clean and the staff is very friendly. If you leave the chambermaid a note, she makes sure you have exactly what you want. The rooms are average size and the beds are extremely comfortable. They offer discounts on the Whale Watch and other boat trips. You can also get discount tickets to the Botanical Gardens. Almost everything is within walking distance (except Botanical Gardens and Aquarium). Be sure to ask about scenic drives of the area. Last fall we went to Pemaquid Point Lighthouse. What a treat! The front desk will give you directions and a map.
This is one place that makes you want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, cable tv, in room coffee makers, hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine