Stayed at the Tugboat inn, in one of the rooms at the end of the pier. Right on the water, great view. Moderate price, the desk mentioned "it's small, and has a shower, no tub". Perfect! Very short walk to shops and restaurants, while still quiet, at the edge of all of the activity. Parking was right on the wharf. Restaurant was good, we did not eat there except for breakfast, but was full every night. Clean, and well-maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine