All reviews tug boat continental breakfast room was clean main building lobster bisque within walking distance haddock in town summer season beautiful view watch the boats park your car shops and restaurants bit dated would stay here again visit to boothbay harbor hot tub
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Good place, good people.Stay there every time we are in Boothbay Harbor.Recently my kid forgot charging cable from his drone and they(Lucy) were quick with sending it back to me.Thanks a lot.See you next season.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the Tug Boat Inn. The staff was delightful so accomadating and friendly. Our room with great comfy beds was large and we had a patio looking out on the harbor. I could have stayed there forever the view was so beautiful and so Maine. When I.posted it for my friends they thought it looked just like a post card. The bed linens were nice and the toiletries were also good quality. There is a restaurant at the Hotel with great views and good food. The hotel also is within walking distance to all the shops and other fine restaurants. It's a lovely little town and this hotel is a charming relaxful retreat that I highly recommend. Can't wait to go back to Booth Bay and stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is a very nice motel along the waterfront with nice views from many of the rooms. Well maintained and comfortable with breakfast served in the tugboat on the property. Easy to walk the town from here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Wife and I and two grandkids visited Boothbay Harbor. Stayed at Tug Boat Inn for first time. Room had separate bedroom for kids that made it nice. Room and beds very comfortable. Centrally located. Will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018

As usual, everything was great...we come every year for our anniversary. The views are fabulous, this year my wife had the broiled lobster and I had the broiled seafood dinner, lobster, shrimp, scallops and haddock...all was great as was the service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple