“Best Ice Cream in the Region!”
Review of Sammy's Scoops

Sammy's Scoops
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Premium ice cream made from The Ice Cream Machine a company that makes homemade small batch ice cream. Choose from a long list of many flavors.
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I love Sammy's Scoops! The owners and staff are phenomenal. The ice cream is the best in the region and lines are never long. The staff is quick and more than amazing! Service is above and beyond anything I've had. I cannot wait to be back in June!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed September 14, 2016

My wife and I tried it out and could not believe how awesome the ice cream is. I have no idea of the brand, but when you have store bought ice cream you can tell the difference. I only wish they had indoor seating.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank msnmaine
Reviewed August 12, 2016

On my nights off as a camp counselor, I would frequent Sammy’s Scoops and get a kiddy dish of ice cream. I have sampled at least 6 different flavors of their ice cream, and all of them have been rich, creamy, and have tasted exactly as described. Overall, I would highly recommend Sammy’s Scoops, and I would gladly return.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for an afternoon sundae with hard ice cream. The regular size sundae is huge! They were very patient with my daughter deciding, so many great choices! I really appreciated the strong customer service.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly, many yummy varieties, good ice cream, both soft serve and hard. servers were sweet to my kids and a good amount of outdoor seating.

1  Thank Seaside12764