“Best Ice Cream in the Region!”
Review of Sammy's Scoops

Sammy's Scoops
Ranked #20 of 29 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: Premium Ice Cream Machine homemade small batch from our take out I window. Choose from a long list of many flavors. Come take a stroll through quaint downtown Bridgton
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I love Sammy's Scoops! The owners and staff are phenomenal. The ice cream is the best in the region and lines are never long. The staff is quick and more than amazing! Service is above and beyond anything I've had. I cannot wait to be back in June!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

My wife and I tried it out and could not believe how awesome the ice cream is. I have no idea of the brand, but when you have store bought ice cream you can tell the difference. I only wish they had indoor seating.

1  Thank msnmaine
Reviewed 12 August 2016

On my nights off as a camp counselor, I would frequent Sammy’s Scoops and get a kiddy dish of ice cream. I have sampled at least 6 different flavors of their ice cream, and all of them have been rich, creamy, and have tasted exactly as described. Overall, I would highly recommend Sammy’s Scoops, and I would gladly return.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for an afternoon sundae with hard ice cream. The regular size sundae is huge! They were very patient with my daughter deciding, so many great choices! I really appreciated the strong customer service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Very friendly, many yummy varieties, good ice cream, both soft serve and hard. servers were sweet to my kids and a good amount of outdoor seating.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member