“Super Healthy and Delicious Smoothies”
Review of Nectar of Maine

Nectar of Maine
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Description: Nectar is a superfood smoothie and hemp retail store. We are focused on plant-based wellness and provide a fun and healthy environment. Outdoor seating available.
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Our family was running in Bridgton's Four on the Fourth race and we saw a small handmade sign in front of Nectar of Maine saying "$1 off smoothies with race bib". We decided to check it out and couldn't have been happier we did. Smoothies are to die for. We were up in Bridgton for the week of the 4th and went back every day after the race to try out different smoothies- they have a great selection.
My only suggestion is they need better signage. Before the race I'd driven by many times but their sign doesn't actually say smoothies on it. If I remember it says something like "Nectar of Maine, plant based wellness" instead. I thought they might be a doctors office. It was a happy surprise though when I found out they had the best smoothies!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved everything about the place. The lovely lady who was behind the counter patiently answered all of my questions and then made me the most delicious smoothie I have ever had, with chaga!! The add ins are awesome, I had some spirulina and CBD oil in mine. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I found out about Nectar from a friend in Bar harbor as my husband and I have been looking for the right spot to move in Maine. We decided to take the trip up to Bridgeton and we found this place to be amazing! The outside is colorful and very inviting. The owner is super friendly and very helpful in knowing the area. Our smoothies were so fresh and nutritional. We hope to buy a home nearby and I will definitely be a regular customer.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Super fresh and unique combinations, plus a staff that treats you right.
Always make sure to stop by when I am in the area!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Fantastic smoothies made with real ingredients. Michelle's recipes are unique and flavorful and filled with healthy elements. Super friendly, knowledgeable and fun. I'll definitely keep going back.

Been to Nectar of Maine? Share your experiences!