Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2019

Was woken at 7:15am by a drunken tenant using vulgar language pounding on the office door trying to get the owners attention. The owner also using vulgar language finally came out enticing the drunken male to fight him, which they did. The room had no heat, which the owner was aware of as it was brought to their attention by the maid. The rug was all stained, mattress was covered in plastic, sheets were so thin. So our room got to a whooping 65 degrees the whole weekend. Sunday morning I went to speak to the owner and he lied to me stating he was not the owner(I know he was the owner because the maid told me he was as that was her boss). I told him I would like a small credit considering what we as a family had to go thru. He told me that we would get a full refund for 1 night. I have called since we have been home and he said oh yes we credited your card. Well, it's been 2 weeks and still waiting. NEVER EVER WILL I STAY HERE AGAIN!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tbeam1
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Right on the main road, and lots of road noise. The room itself is very spacious, but the bed...oh, the bed. Hard, uncomfortable, with a plastic mattress protector that rustled and crinkled if you even looked at it. Add that to a mattress that creaked and made all kinds of noise, and it was a difficult night's sleep. VERY thin towels, and cheap sheets on the bed. The best thing I can say is that it was clean. Definitely would avoid staying here again.

Room tip: From my experience, there are no good rooms.
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Visit started we’ll but went down hill the next day. Went to the lobby to get a cup of coffee the morning after spending thef first night. Doors were locked no signs on door. Went to the fair came back the fridge,microwave,an air conditioner didn’t work. Went to the office and restaurant still closed still no one around. No sign on the door still. My wife called a couple of numbers and finally got in touch with a male possibly the owner. The male told her a death in the family had occurred and they left. She told him she was sorry to hear that. He asked what the problem was and he didn’t let her finish after he heard that the air didn’t work he told her it was 45 degrees out and she didn’t need air and hung up on her. I understand when you have a family situation you may be upset but to leave your business without a backup seems ridiculous. Overly priced for what we paid somewhat dated

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

We booked a reservation in February 2019 for camp visiting weekend in late July. We received three confirmation emails after paying our deposit. Calling the day before to ask about dining options, I was told we had no reservation! When my husband spoke to the owner to ask for any help or suggestions, we were told: “Not my problem!”

We eventually found the lovely Cranmore Inn (North Conway, NH) where we were warmly welcomed. The Pleasant Mountain Inn is the opposite of its name. Avoid it at all costs!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2019

This place had spacious rooms, even with two double beds. A front room had no views, but was clean and quiet. Among its amenities were a mid-size flat TV with cable programs, a mini-fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and a microwave. An alarm clock displayed the correct time. The Internet worked. The small bathroom had the usual toiletries. Its shower worked fine. A restaurant-bar was on the premises, but it didn’t serve breakfast. Although the place called itself an inn, its layout was identical to an old-school motel. If I were in the area, I might consider another stay.

Room tip: Rooms on the inn’s back side are quieter since they are farther from the bar traffic.
Date of stay: July 2019