“What an Experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Have heard about how good this place is for some time so we took some summer guests in on a Saturday Early Afternoon. The place was packed and there was quite a long line to order food as well as a wait but that gives you a chance to procure a table. Large variety of foods and desserts with inside and outside dining options

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I am still savoring the flavor of the delicious Reuben I just had for lunch at Beth's. We have passed this place hundreds of times. We lived in NH on the Maine border for 30 years and always raced by as we headed for MidCoast Maine. Today we live in
MidCoast Maine and we're heading to NH. It was lunchtime and other TripAdvisors recommended Beth's. They were so right. It was busy, noisy and crowded so we ordered to go. My Reuben and my husband's tuna melt were sublime. Homemade healthy bread. Extremely lean corned beef. Wonderful sauerkraut. Good cheese and dressing. OMG!!! From now on we'll plan a stop in Bridgeton. We also got a couple of delicious looking cookies but at this point there's no room in our stomachs. Later for the cookies!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I have lived in this area off and on for years, and have really tried to enjoy Beth's, as there is a noticeable lack of good food in the Bridgton area. I liked Beth's a lot better at their old location. I have gone here probably 8-10 times since they've moved and I just gave up today. I asked for a little bit of lettuce on the side of my quiche...$2.99 for a handful of wilted spring mix. Then after my food was done, I was asked for my table (I was on the computer), when there were at least 2 more open at the time. At best the staff is clueless (gave me a coffee mug of tea and no spoon), at worst rude. I can't keep giving them my service..., as it is always problematic here. I will be trying Towanda's next time.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Never had a bad meal here, we usually stop at Beth's for breakfast but lunch is the busy time for them! I prefer the breakfast sandwich on their home made breads....a great variety of meat and cheese to start my day. And the coffee is wonderful!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

First time, but definitely want to return. Everything looked great! Sandwiches, pastries, etc. Great location in the heart of town and a couple minutes from Pondicherry Park.