“Stop here!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We called in for a late breakfast.....wonderful BLT & my husband enjoyed his hash. The lattes were good too.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My husband and I thought this was a great find!! We came upon this cafe after hiking pleasant mountain, and thought it was a wonderful place to stop for lunch. The food was delicious. I had a small chicken pot pie and a freshly baked oatmeal cookie. My husband had a sandwich special with grilled chicken, spinach and mozzarella cheese. He could not stop talking about how delicious it was all afternoon long. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cafe's atmosphere was wonderful. The couple at the table next to us were raving about the breakfast. We suggested it to relatives who went the
next day for lunch..

Reviewed September 6, 2017

A warm community-facing restaurant. Great baked goods especially the brownies and whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. Reasonable priced and innovative sandwiches.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I'm a local, I've been to Beth's numerous times. Today, a friend and I went for lunch. I ordered the chicken lo mein special along with a latte and a cookie -$ 22!!! While that surprised me, I figured it would be great.
It wasn't. I love food, but the chicken lo mein tasted bland, the noodles were over cooked, and it didn't taste fresh.
I wasn't going to do a thing except never order it again but my friend said she would go in ( we were sitting outside) and ask the cashier.
The cashier said she was sorry I didn't like it and if she could have my debit card, she would refund me the cost. My friend came out to get my card and upon returning was met by the owner who said the refund would not be happening. She said that everyone loves the special and that it was a customer favorite so there was no way I couldn't like it. My friend asked if she would be willing to give a gift certificate for the amount, and was told that was " inappropriate ". She told my friend I was able to purchase anything else on the menu to eat! Purchase?!?!?
Never did the owner come out to see me, to apologize that I wasn't happy. A smart business owner would see that a gift certificate would have served her well, I had paid for today's meal, but would have to come back in to use the gift certificate and of course would spend more money, I'd have felt things were fair and continued my patronage of the cafe.
Now I will never go back. I won't recommend it anymore to friends either. I love to support local business, but this was shocking treatment and I won't give back.

4  Thank Lucodo
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here today for a late lunch and ordered a Reuben sandwich on marbled rye. Great choice especially the bread made on premise. So ended up buying a
loaf for breakfast tomorrow. Definitely going back another time.