“Cute place with good food.”
Review of Campfire Grille

Campfire Grille
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Very cute place with great food. Lots of comfort items, such as homemade corn bread, with whipped butter, homemade mac and cheese, delicious cowboy style baked beans, mashed sweet potatoes, and so many other sides to choose from. I had the ribs which were very, very good, while my husband enjoyed a Wigwam Steak, which was delicious as well. We were too satisfied to order dessert. The burgers looked delicious as well, and I'd love to go back again to sample other dishes. Wide choice of entrees from appetizers, sandwiches, to main entrees. Loved the lighted birch tree, bear, wildlife atmosphere. I'll be back.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. I ordered the Peary Trail stir fry with chicken. It was advertised as vegetables with chicken. The vegetables could be counted on one hand; a few slivers of peppers and zucchini. When I complained and asked for more vegetables they charged me for them!! Ridiculous. I spoke to the owner/manager who said “ we portion the vegetables and that is the portion.” What? There was no interest in satisfying this customer only justifying why 5 slivers of vegetable is an acceptable portion.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in with a party of 13 one afternoon and the staff was very accommodating and we were seated in minutes. Food was fantastic and servers very friendly and helpful. Fun drink menu. Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Large, casual, family restaurant with a large and varied menu. From burgers to yummy seafood. Winona scallops dish and Gorges lobster bow tie pasta are amazing!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I, my family, and a friend visited Campfire Grille this evening. What a wonderful, hospitable restaurant in Bridgton! The decor is simple and somewhat rustic, but the food is anything but! Among our group, we had the Lobster Mac and Cheese, a chicken Ceasar salad, Hacker Hill salad, and the Takajo Fried Shrimp. Everything was tasty and plentiful! The drinks were generous and lucious! (I’d recommend both the Campfire Martini and the Blueberry Martini!)
We’ve visited many restaurants in southern Maine. Campfire Grille has become one of our “go to” favorites overnight! Definitely worth the drive!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Campfire Grille? Share your experiences!