“Quirky, fun, good food!”
Review of Ricky's Diner

Ricky's Diner
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2017

After going to the movies, stopped at Ricky's for dinner, and we were not disappointed!! There is a large menu along with daily specials on the board. My husband ordered the meatloaf and I had the "Diner croquettes" a special that day. The croquettes were like my mom used to make, yummy! The only thing I would say is that there were 3-4 croquettes with gravy, along with a vegetable and roll. I would have preferred one less croquette and perhaps some mashed potatoes along with the veggie for a more complete meal, but that is just me. My husband ordered the raspberry pie, delicious! A good find, we will definitely return!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I've written about Ricky's in the past and had nothing but good things to say. Today, however, my husband and I sat then about a minute after, another table sat then 2 more tables. All those tables got menus and orders taken before we even got our coffee. All we kept hearing is "I'll be right with you" or "she'll be right with you". When our waitress came and took our order, I ordered EXTRA CRISPY. She even wrote it! I saw her! But, apparently the cook didn't see it. And when we got our food and I noticed it wasn't extra crispy, no one came over after any time to ask how everything was or if we needed anything. Unfortunately, their tip reflexes the service. We will be back because the food is always good, hopefully the staff will be more on the ball

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We were there for breakfast, but the yummy sounding supper specials had me wishing I was coming back for more later. Great choice. Great value for your money. All the best that a diner has to offer, and with vintage decor. Service was very friendly. And the bathroom is truly a unique, hand painted experience. Loved it.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We always go to Ricky's Diner when we're in Bridgton and we're never disappointed. The waitresses there are always excellent. You get plenty of food and everything is hot. Love it there.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Be prepared to wait, and for us it is definitely worth it. The eggs Benny are my favorite, poached to perfection. Plates are plentiful, and service was prompt. We also grabbed dinners to go. Family friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Ricky's Diner? Share your experiences!