“Nice local thai place”

Chao Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Bridgton
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Better than average Thai and particularly great for rural Maine. Food is cooked fresh and they offer takeout.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Nice variety of Thai specialties. Fresh ingredients and made to order. Favorites: Green Curry with Chicken and Sticky Rice with Mango (in season). Select the level of spiciness you want, so don't be afraid to try a dish.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2017

The dining area is completely boring, but you don't even notice because the food is so good. I go in regularly, always determined to get something different, but end up ordering the yellow curry. It is so good that I never get tired of it.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We frequent this place occasionally when in Maine and have a hankering for Thai food. The food is always good but not outstanding like other places we've visited in New England so I would recommend it if you're in the Bridgton area.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We were in the area for an event and stopped here for dinner. I loved how they could do different levels of spiciness to accommodate our request. Having been to numerous Thai restaurant, I would consider the food here was well prepared but not great. I'm used to punchy tastes of Thai food and felt that they could add more spices to bring in more flavors to the food.

Date of visit: June 2016