“Good food, fair price”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2017

On our quest to eventually shop at every Reny's in Maine, on this trip my wife and I decided to go to the Bridgton location. After doing some shopping, we were ready for lunch. We eventually saw the Black Horse Tavern and decided to give it a try. We were uickly seated and our server, Maria, was there to take our drink orders. When she returned, my wife opted for the twin lobster rolls with french fries and I decided to try their reuben sandwich. Karen found her sandwich very good; mine was good but could have used more dressing. The cole slaw I had included cranberries which was different and good; the french fries were good as well.

Total cost before tax and tip was $38, not too bad for a lunch that hit the spot.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant served great food. Not too pricey but a little loud. Being a Friday night, my husband and I expected that. All in all it was a nice restaurant and we would return.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We went for an evening snack. recommended by our hostess at Noble House Inn. The chicken wings were unique-We wish that we could order them on-line. We sat at the bar and felt that we were with friends.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I had the grilled salmon salad, which was very good. Service was prompt and professional. Prices were very reasonable, and menu selection was very good.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and had a great meal. The fried oysters were delicious. The menu had a lot of options. We will be back.