“Authentic Italian Food”

Vivo Country Italian Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Description: We are taking reservations for all amounts of parties, on all the days we are opened. BAR OPENS AT 4:00 PM. LIMITED MENU AT BAR UNTIL 5:00 PM WHEN DINING ROOM OPENS
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal - Service Wine and Entrees were great- wonderful menu- had the Paparadelle with Lamb Ragu- outstanding- menu very reasonably priced - would definitely go back again !

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to Vivo with another couple. We all had a very good dinner, there were great selections on the menu reasonable prices and the service was very good.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

. When first opened friends told us how great it was!. When we went it just wasn't. It was fair and not worth a 45 minute drive1

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was average this time. We have gone to vivo many times, i wanted to go there for my birthday. The appetizer was the best part of my meal. I ordered a raspberry margararita and found a bug in it! They replaced it witout a problem but i was very suprised to see that they charged me for the drink. At another establishment it would have been comped. My haddock meal was crispy on one side as well as the crab cake on top. Left on the burner too long? This is the first meal of many i have had there that was substandard. I dont understand though why they charged me for the drink.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Made reservations a week in advance for Labor Day weekend, our group was seated promptly at the designated time. The waitress was friendly and attentive and everyone enjoyed their meals. My wife and I have been here several times since they opened and it seems to get better every time. Awesome job Vivo! Thanks for making our weekend special.