The Renishaw(Newbold)
US$80
US$77
  • Restaurant
US$62
Travelodge Rugby Central(Rugby)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$96
Dunchurch Park(Dunchurch)
US$92
US$86
All reviewsstayed herebreakfast was excellentexcellent staylady on receptiongreat roomplenty of parkingcomfortable bedrooms are cleancontinental breakfastcomfortable stayshower curtainharvester restaurantnight's sleepgood nights sleepnight staycar parkfamily wedding
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Stayed 1 night on a recent business trip. Rooe was large, comfortable and clean, shower was poqerful with plenty of hot water. Breakfast cooked to order with plenty of choice. All staff very polite and courteous and ample parking space.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
sharon h, Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

Thank you for your lovely feedback,so glad you had a good stay and we will hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Stay at this hotel whilst visiting our daughter and like all other Premier Inns we found the staff most helpful and friendly. Although a little tired the rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained but the big difference at this Premier Inn is the truly exceptional breakfast, yum!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

So glad you enjoyed the breakfast with us on your recent stay,I will let our chef know we look foward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Regularly stay at this premier can't fault the staff they are more than happy to help you, beds and rooms are comfy and clean but book breakfast in advance - the only gripe I had today was i was told it was ok to book on the day which is just as well as my son decided not to eat breakfast with us this morning. Came down at 9.30 and was asked to wait 30 minutes as they were busy, came down again 30 mins later and pleasantly asked for stock up of bread as we could access the continentals and cereals whilst wait for full breakfast - unfortunately the full breakfast took one hour to make for 2 people?! I had a sit down lunch booked for 12! If I had known there were problems I would have skipped and gone next door instead of waiting around. The staff were more than pleasant and apologetic but still no explanation why it took so long!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine L

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with us,I am so sorry to hear about your experience with the breakfast ,this will be looked into as waiting that long is unacceptable.and we will make sure this doesnt happen again in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2016

My husband, daughter and myself had an overnight stay, we are regular users of premier inn. I booked online and then later phoned to ask for my daughter to have an adjoining room or next door room. When we arrived late at night the welcome was very pleasant, my daughters room was next door to my husband and mine. The rooms as always were lovely and comfortable, the heating was already on as it was a cold night. I suffer from a very bad back but the bed was lovely, when I woke up I felt like a new woman, my back was different again, no pain. Wish I could have one of their mattresses at home lol. The blackout curtains were also amazing, as was the shower. Not only do I want one of their mattresses but i want the shower and black out curtains at home!! My daughter and husband went for breakfast at 6.30. Again the service was excellent. My husband and I checked out at 12 as my daughter had left earlier, again the staff were lovely, they couldn't have done anything else to make us feel more comfortable. I would definately recommend this premier inn.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Georgina S
sharon h, Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2016

What lovely feedback after your recent stay with us ,we do hope to see you again with us here at rugby north newbold.

Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel ,very friendly staff and lovely and clean there is no bar in hotel but is a harvester adjacent that is my only gripe otherwise everything is perfect, it was very quiet I was surprised,will go again.i

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
sharon h, Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again shortly.