All reviews mg road swimming pool antique furniture durbar hall clean and neat rooms place to stay higher side nice hotel value for money reception staff room service was prompt hotel management rooms are big tasty food the heart of the city arabian sea breakfast spread
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fairly close to the sights and ferry rides. The ambience is of old Kerala luxury with lots of wood in the lobby. The room we used had a queen size bed for 2 and the bedding and sheets were all clean and comfortable. The amenities were good for the level of the hotel. The room had a minibar and kettle for making beverages. The bathroom had their own brand of toiletries which were good.
The restaurant and staff were great and they prepared a fare for us even though we came after the buffet was closed and cleaned. We were also given complementary fruits over and above what we asked. The check in and out were smooth and quick and the staff is courteous and well versed in english. A good place to stay.

As an aside, since the hotel is co owned by a Malayalam superstar, there are often celebrities staying there and chances of running into stars of South Indian cinema are high.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to my entire team

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Very good hotel to stay along with family. Bed linen and breakfast was very good. The hotel staff are very courteous and has tremendous knowledge. Good hotel even to stay for business trip as well. Over all good experience in hotel stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked from the UK and wasn't sure what to expect. We lived this hotel. A quiet relaxing place in the middle of very busy Cochin!

Very friendly and helpful staff with an amazing selection of good quality food at breakfast.

We would stay here again if we come back to Cochin.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Mr. Jonathan,

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited the hotel for a night on 17th. We had booked 2 Super Deluxe rooms but due to unavailability, one was upgraded to Suite room. Both room types were very beautiful. The room was luxurious and staff was very courteous. Hotel is at prime location and very near to Marine Drive. Would definitely stay there again! Highly recommend this to all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Ms. Mansi,

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Very good budget hotel and very courteous staff.
Close to MG Road and Marine drive.
The breakfast menu is absolutely awesome with lots of local flavour. People who look for local food will be happy.
The hotel used to owned by Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal but not any more. The show is run by Spree who are doing it professionally.
The room setup looks at little congested but nonethe less its good for night stay.
If you have a beer belly then you might be in little trouble as the bath door becomes a little tricky affair.

Room Tip: The rooms to the left of the lift. The docks is visible and looks good during night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Mr. Sudip,