Aiswarya Hotel(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$31
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$45
US$36
US$32
US$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

US$44
US$31
  • Restaurant
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$75
US$64
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Radisson Blu Kochi(Ernakulam)
US$81
US$62
1,312 results
All reviewsbubble cafemarine drivesunset cruisetaj groupsea viewcomplimentary cruiseevery eveningboat rideback waterstaj malabarexcellent locationvalue for moneytravel deskbreakfast spreadcoffee shopcourteous staffwelcome drink
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We were given 2 adjacent interconnected rooms which was perfect for a family of 5 t enjoy together.

The rooms give an excellent view of the sea & harbor. Rooms have all amenities, of best standards, which a traveler can dream of.

The hotel is located at prime location in the city.

Each and every staff member was very courteous, helpful gave a lot of time.

Food quality was excellent. Room service was quick. Variety of food available in buffet.

The whole team of Taj Gateway deserves to be complimented for EXCELLENT SERVICE.

I would recommend this hotel all travelers

Room Tip: bets view is the sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
gateway e, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Ernakulam!

At the onset we are most delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience in our hotel and would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the services offered by our team during your stay.

We are glad to understand that our product and services exceeded your expectations. My team and I look forward to welcome you back for many more enriching moments.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was centrally located and was really close to the sea.The staff was very warm and welcoming and very well informed.Their restaurants catered to all the cuisines one would like to try.Their swimming pool is very clean and well maintained.They have a cruise in the evening to see the sunset that is complimentary, and you can take a walk on the marine drive to watch the sunset ,boats and cruise liners which are docked at the harbour.overall excellent experience for a first time visit to Kochi,Kerala.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Ernakulam!

At the outset, we are delighted to know that you had a great experience at the hotel and an enjoyable stay.

We are glad to note that the overall quality of services and facilities at our hotel measured up to your expectation. I am certain your feedback will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights and enjoyed every day. AIRPORT transport provided although a little costly very reliable. It is a long journey to airport allow plenty of time. My arrival here was 8am so I booked previous day so after 2 flights I wanted to go straight into my Room! Good idea! My room was perfect very comfortable and quiet. Security was thorough garden gates locked but opened on request. Important because it opens directly on to Marine Drive walking.Staff very attentive friendly and efficient. Good info on tours. FREE harbour cruise from private dock. NEAR to ferry to Fort Cochin walkable. Garden super to sit in with smallish pool well kept. Many tours stay here. Comparable to 4/5 STAR not too expensive. Currency exchange no problem.
Marine Drive slightly disappointing litter everywhere few stalls at night time just selling mostly HAIR adornments and children's plastic toys not much else. Many men and boys just walking and taking selfies thought there would be more families BUT NO TROUBLE ANYWHERE A GOOD ATMOSPHERE. Locked gates were needed for hotel security felt very safe. Perfect for location had a really good time here would definitely recommend this Hotel it has everything for the solo traveller and most suitable for families and couples. One thing check your Bill! Someone charged Indian liqueurs to my Room I queried this charge and they were deleted from my Bill- not HOTELS fault?
I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
gateway e, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Ernakulam!

It is the feedback from our esteemed and valued guests which gives us an opportunity to further enhance and refine our processes to achieve customer delight.
At the same time it is a matter of great concern for me and my team to realize that we could not live up in terms of deliverance at billing and I am greatly perturbed on hearing the same.
I would also like to assure you that the matter has been discussed with all concerned individuals and you have my assurance that you will have no cause for such a comment in the future.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We recently came back to Delhi after a short trip to Kerela and had a lovely stay at this Taj property at Marine drive. The staff here is very warm and welcoming and they go extra miles to ensure comfort of their guests. The hospitality they extended to us was beyond compare. The location is fantastic and the sea view facing rooms offer a spectacular view. The buffet breakfast had an amazing spread and great service. From authentic South Indian delicacies to other Asian dishes, it was a great spread. We had a great dinner at the bubbles cafe inside the hotel where live music was very soothing. The best part was over an hour long sunset cruise which is complimentary for guests. It offered a beautiful experience spanning across backwaters and the magnificent Arabian sea in view for some breathtaking shots. No wonder, Taj is world class in providing the best customer experience and this was truly the best stay for us!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
gateway e, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Ernakulam!

I take this opportunity to thank you for being a valued patron and sharing your valuable thoughts. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience at the hotel and an enjoyable stay and I have taken the liberty to communicate your feedback to my entire team at the hotel. Once again we thank you for sharing your valuable thoughts and look forward to personally welcome you back as and when you plan your next visit to our hotel. Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Delete Response

Reviewed March 26, 2018

First the positive/good remarks...The hotel location is excellent.
The room was spacious with the veiw of the backwaters.

The travel desk staff is very helpful, they helped us plan & have a wonderful darshan at the Guruvayoor temple.
The driver Mr. Sanil who drove us to the temple & back was very good, he never drove rashly. He was a safe driver. We again took him to drop us at Alleppy.
The front desk staff were courteous too.

Now for the areas which can definitely be better...
Found this hotel to be just average. It was more like any 3 star property. Did not feel the tajness anywhere here at anytime of our stay.
Our check-in was not prompt, it took them around 30 - 45 mins in-spite of our late check-in.
The washbasin in the washroom would get clogged each time it was used!
Food was below expectation at the bubbles restaurant & so was the service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Ernakulam!

At the same time it is a matter of great concern for me and my team to realize that we could not live up in terms of deliverance and I am greatly perturbed on hearing the same.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.