Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
All reviews bowdoin college amtrak station maine street new england ample parking very nice stay room was spacious tavern campus portland fireplace convenience proximity linens pet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful and well kept hotel. Walking distance to downtown,historic Brunswick. Great shops and a winderful farmer’s market on the green. Hotel is clean as a whistle and very quiet! Due to COVID the restaurant and bar were closed. I would definitely stay here again. The front deak staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. It is also within walking distance to Bowdoin College

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2020

I booked two rooms in this establishment in anticipation of attending a nearby wedding which was to have taken place in mid-August. Because of COVID19, I first had to first downsize my reservation to one room and, ultimately, cancel my remaining reservation. The first cancellation was in late June, and the second was in early July. To date, neither have been refunded. This establishment doesn't respond to emails in a timely manner, and I could not find a mechanism for cancelling efficiently on their website. When I have called, I have been told that it takes up to 30 days for a refund. However, but 30-days has come and gone, at least for the first cancellation, and no refund has been forth-coming.

Room tip: Avoid, if there is any possibility you will have to cancel.
Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank mclaughry
Reviewed May 25, 2020 via mobile

Very fine hotel. Staff was attentive, rooms were clean, and location was great. They take pride in running a hotel and it shows. We will stay here again.

They have good amenities and are close to all that Brunswick as to offer.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2020

Food is great. Just be prepared for no coffee in your room. No room service. Hike down to lobby bar for Ice and coffee in the AM . In my case, in my pajamas which is not very comfortable for me or the people looking at my fluorescent kangaroo pajamas.

Room tip: Room was next to busy road but once shut window was very quiet. Not necessary to be on backside of hotel for quiet.
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2020

This hotel is on the corner of the Bowdoin campus and a stone's throw from the Amtrak station, so you couldn't ask for anything more in terms of location. The hotel is clean and the staff are well trained. There are not many amenities, and the rooms are simple. Rooms are a touch "used" lookings -- our bathroom floor was stained and the bathroom door needed to be re-hung. The Noble pub serves well-prepared foods and good spirits, literally and figuratively. Like most hotels these days, the pillows were sub-par but the mattress was better than average.

Room tip: Ask for room on the Noble St. side.
Date of stay: March 2020