“Felt like home!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Binghamton, New York
“Felt like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I checked out my stay at the Comfort Inn on Pleasant St. was so very pleasant!
The staff,especially Brian and Emmanuel, went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. And when the temperature dropped from a balmy 40° to a very frigid -2° after a messy snowstorm, the fireplace in the lobby was ablaze with a REAL wood fire that dried out my sneakers in minutes!
The hotel itself was clean, smelled fresh and well kept, and my room was spotless with a wonderful King size bed. One of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on!
Service, value, comfort, convenient location (just a little less than 1/2 and hour from the Freeport outlets!!) and a fantastic staff!
Definitely will make this my "go to" hotel on my travels to Maine!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank michelelopresti
me025, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Dear "Felt Like Home,"

We are so glad you were comfortable during your stay with us. One of our favorite features is our fireplace, and we love to hear guests are enjoying it as well. Brian and Emmanuel were so pleased you remembered them; and we appreciate you taking the time to reward them for their hard work! We are excited to hear you will be visiting again, and look forward to seeing you!

PS - the mattresses are wicked comfy - so happy you rested well!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Burlington VT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Had the pleasure of capping off my travel year in Brunswick. Ranking this as a 5 based on having been to many Comfort Inns; the staff here is excellent. This hotel started out 22 years ago as part of Marriott, but apparently found the management of Comfort Inn to be more congenial. Some of the staff has been with the hotel since it was built, and perhaps that is what makes this property so successful. They take pride in doing good work, consistently. Their intention is to exceed the standards required by their management. Clean, quiet, pleasant, comfortable. A very good value and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank VTyankee
North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

This hotel is clean and comfortable and offers basic standard rooms. Not fancy, but the lobby is well appointed and has the feel of an inn. The staff is very friendly. Breakfast items were fresh, hot and available on time. The housekeeping staff is very professional and thorough. Parking is plentiful and free.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank booktek
Bath, Maine, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

comfort inn is a wonderful hotel bed are comfortable brad rebecca ali and manmning are wonderful people i would recomend this hotel to all

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Brian H
Ithaca, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

This is a very comfortable place to stay. I've done so numerous times - whenever I'm in the area. As mentioned, the front facade is pleasant and not at all the motel-type. Same for the lobby. Rooms are standard but comfortable and clean. Parking is easy and appears to be safe. The staff have always been pleasant and friendly. At my last visit, about a week ago, I found that the breakfast area had been renovated and expanded, including the breakfast offerings. Not a big hotel breakfast buffet, but perfectly fine.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Firespotter2
Albany, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

This hotel isn't fancy- just a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable rate and no issues. The building is new or very well taken care of. The staff was pleasant and professional. Perhaps it borders on trickery, but I liked the architecture of the hotel- the front entrance looks like a small B&B with the standard hotel wings hidden behind. My one minor complaint was that both of the hot breakfast options had meat in them, so nothing hot for this vegetarian. If I return to Brunswick, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeremy S
Fleming Island, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

I stayed here for 3 days with my parents. I am a grown woman with traveling under my belt. Of course, I like to stay at finer hotels, however, in Brunswick, pickings are slim. I lived in Brunswick for 4 years and heard nothing but wonderful things about this hotel. Well, they are all true. The rooms are of reasonable size, beds are comfortable, and everything is clean. The staff is most welcoming and the breakfast is hot and always stocked. The only thing I would say is the hotel needs a bit of updating. I really enjoyed staying here and would tell anyone traveling to the area that this hotel is the place to stay!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank casmith_93035
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
6.9 km away
13.1 km away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#10 of 11 in Freeport

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!