All reviews cheese omelets king size bed waffle machine no elevator room was clean and comfortable small fitness room mid coast maritime museum one night non smoking room other hotels good size first floor would stay here again yogurt continental breakfast walmart
Reviewed November 9, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Reviewed November 3, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed November 2, 2017

I had a little difficulty finding the Motel but that was my fault. When I called, I was given wonderful directions. My stay was one of comfort. The mattress was nice and soft and I had a great night's sleep. I did not need service for the room, however, I did have trouble getting Internet service in my room. I used the computer in the lobby. The breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback ! We do have a great pillow mattresses and they are brand new replaced within last year. We always gets compliments on those. Though we do apologize for the internet service issues but that something we could not have controlled as our area was hit with big windstorm causing power and internet service disruptions. Hope you understand the situation and when you visit us again we assure you will have better experience with our internet service.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I have been here with my family for 3 days due to a power outage. The staff has made us feel at home. Sonny and Steve have gone above and beyond to make us all very comfortable. The accommodations are awesome and the place is so nice and clean. I will recommend The Days Inn to family and friends. Thank you for making out visit enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback ! It means a lot to us when our guests recognizes our efforts and we are grateful that we were able to meet your needs in power outage situation. Hope to see you again.