The stairs are narrow and steep and they do not have an elevator. The other negative is that we had a king bed that was so thick with a down mattress cover that our weight created a divider (and neither of us is obese). Did not enjoy that at all. Otherwise the bed & breakfast is beautiful, the location perfect, the rooms are clean with a modern decor, the staff are wonderful, and the food at Natalie's is first rate. We must have gone during peak season as the cost per night was considerbly higher than what I am seeing offered on Groupon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine