My Husband and I were just there Feb 16 &17, I would recommended this inn It is beautiful. We went on a Thursday night and we loved it, not to many people staying at the inn on a Thursday night. When we arrived they came out to greet us in the parking lot brought our luggage up to our room. The view was breath taking not very often you have 40 degree weather in Camden Maine in the winter. I also had a massage on Friday, it was so relaxing. We would go back to this Inn, although we did not have dinner there we did hear other guests raving about the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine