We found the stairs daunting (even with the valet service carrying bags) and the room sort of dumpy given the price. Included breakfast at Natalie's was OK but not stellar. Best part of stay was view from outside porch near restaurant. Our view of the harbor was obstructed and uninspiring, the furnishings trite and uncomfortable. While other reviews rave about attentive service and "European flair," what we experienced was quite different. For the $$$$ I expect courteous rather than blase. There are lots of better places to stay in the area, it would seem, and one can still enjoy the view from the porch over dinner if it seems desirable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine