“it could be worse”

Add it.
Lotus Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 28, 2011

There are a couple other Asian places in the area but this is better then some of the others. We eat there every couple months and have never had a bad meal. We have never done the buffet. It's nothing fancy and I have had better but it's ok.

Date of visit: November 2011
1  Thank Echo522

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Filthy. Food is inedible. Go anywhere other than this place. Unfortunately, it is the only chinese restaurant in the area.

Date of visit: August 2011
Reviewed November 10, 2007

If your craving chineese food while in Camden I would skip the Lotus restaurant. The food, service and atmosphere left a lot to be desired. I would recommend Peter Otts or Mariners, both were very good.

1  Thank bostonfirstmate
Reviewed October 26, 2007

Ordered the buffet..food cold and several items missing. I had to ask to micro the food in the restaurant. I would not recommend if you expect warm food.

Reviewed August 20, 2006

I didn't expect world class chinese food, but I did expect an edible meal. My first clue should have been the condition of the restrooms! Absolutely visit Camden - skip the Lotus.