“Hold out for seat at the bar”
Review of Francine Bistro

Francine Bistro
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Spontaneous reservations won't work so get there early, sit at the bar, and take all recommendations! Crowd is sophisticated local as is chef and all staff. Friendly and formal in one. Great location, a pretty walk from just about every downtown hotel. A find.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I eat out often. The service we received here was awful . My husband specifically asked if they had Woodford Reserve and was told YES loud and clear. When his drink arrived 30 minutes later it was not the right color. I thought the ice melted and diluted the Bourbon. We told the waitress who brought the drink back to the bar . We watched the bartender add a little more Bourbon to the same glass and it was not Woodford. Our appetizer was literally thrown down on the table without a serving spoon. I just reconciled my CC statement and they increased the dollar amount by $2.00. Not a lot of money but it's the point.

1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

A great bistro with wonderfully prepared dishes obviously made with fresh and good ingredients. Very reasonable prices for food and wine. Hadn't been back for about 10 years but didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We came by to grab a desert after eating on the waterfront. Realized we should have come here first! While looking over menu the couple next to us confirmed the razor clam appetizer with vegetables was great and we should take Chip's and the sous chef's advice. They were all right it was better than getting a desert. Chip knows his drinks and is a true craftsman! When I was worried he forgot no ice in my manhattan, turned out he was just cooling the glasses for us. Another patron said don't worry he fantastic. She was right he pays attention to the details and is very customer focused. We ran into Todd English there and he was nice too.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great meal with fresh and tasty entrees.Halibut was amazing as was the squash blossom appetizer.Signature drind was fun and good selection of desserts.Unfortunately,service was very slow this night and required my saying something to the waiter which he dismissed with"it should be out soon"50 minutes is not soon enough.We overlooked it because the food is that good.