I just stayed at the Windward House for my third consecutive year - and I'll be back!
I lead a weekend photography tour up the Maine coast every year and chose the Windward House after looking at those available in Camden.
I have never regretted that choice for a second, and neither have my tour guests.
Kristi and Jesse have done a *great* job with this charming old house. The rooms are immaculate, nicely decorated, inviting and warm.
The breakfast is superb! While there are lots of choices, I suggest the special of the day - it has been a smash hit every year. Portions are generous and very, very good.
When I stayed there last year, I had just had a hip replacement 6 weeks earlier and Kristi was beyond helpful in getting me and my tour guests settled in.
Thanks for another perfect stay for my guests and for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful Bed and Breakfast is rich in charm and history. 1 block from the harbor, stores and restaurants. Walking distance to everything including hiking trails and schooner boats. The Inn is friendly and has all modern day amenities. Breakfast is a menu style and made to order. Tea and treats are available during the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Camden Windward House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Windward House Hotel Camden
- Camden Windward House Maine