This is how every bed and breakfast should be. This was our last stop on our tour through Maine and we regret that we didn't make this our one and only stop. We stayed in the Quarterdeck Suite which I highly recommend. We didn't want to leave our room! The bed was so soft and so comfortable and the linens were outstanding. The shower and jacuzzi tub were just what we needed after hiking up the mountain located a short walk from our front door. It was just so wonderful. I can't say anything about the breakfast because we ate such a large meal the night before so we were so full, but it smelled wonderful. The hosts were very nice and welcoming and were kind enough to accommodate us with an early check-in. I could go on, but I think you get the point, it was just outstanding, I loved our room and the location and everything about this. It was great. Two thumbs up. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful Bed and Breakfast is rich in charm and history. 1 block from the harbor, stores and restaurants. Walking distance to everything including hiking trails and schooner boats. The Inn is friendly and has all modern day amenities. Breakfast is a menu style and made to order. Tea and treats are available during the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camden Windward House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Windward House Hotel Camden
- Camden Windward House Maine