All reviews chart room crows nest green smoothie made to order breakfast carriage room blueberry pancakes private deck my husband and i french toast breakfast was delicious great hosts new owners clawfoot tub bed and breakfast shops and restaurants b bs within walking distance
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Windward House and had a great experience. Both Dan and Matt were helpful in recommending places to eat and places to see and things to do. Our room was beautiful and the bed was sooooo comfortable! I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a couple of nights during a weeklong tour of the Maine Coast. We would both recommend staying at the Windward House and would have no hesitation in returning. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and it was nice to have a choice of what to eat - something you don’t often get in a B&B. The location too was excellent being a short walk to the town centre. Oh....I almost forgot......the hosts aren’t too bad either!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018

We stayed in the Harbor Carriage Room and loved the lovely decor and cozy room. Matt and Dan were very informative in helping us plan our trip in the local area. Breakfast was particularly good and you could order from a menu instead of having food you did not want. The location is very convenient to town. Matt and Dan were very interested in our comfort, making our stay enjoyable and fun to talk to.
Gary and Sandi

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2018

My husband and I loved the Windward House. Matt & Dan were gracious and accommodating hosts who provided plenty of insider tips for dinner & hiking, and an absolutely delicious home cooked breakfast in the morning. The Harbor Carriage room was cozy, clean and comfortable. With the chilly October weather I especially enjoyed the fireplace and soaking tub in our room/bathroom along with the 24 hr hot chocolate & tea. Highly recommend!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

After our stay at this delightful inn, I can’t imagine ever staying anywhere else in Camden. From the luxurious linens to the home-cooked breakfasts, owners Dan and Matt go the extra mile to ensure even the smallest detail has been considered. A warm and welcoming spot, do yourself a favor and book your stay here if you’re in the area ... you won’t regret it!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple