Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$88
TripadvisorUS$88
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Canaan Motel provided everything we needed. A spotless clean large room, great location, friendly staff, in room fridge and microwave, comfortable beds and all a great price! We would stay there again and again. Wish all motels were this good!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
35  Thank Daisy F
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We stayed 4 nights. The room was tidy, the bathroom was clean and there were plenty of soap bars and shampoo packs for use. The kitchenette was clean and had everything needed. Table for 2 with two chairs, small 4 burner stove, medium size apartment fridge and a microwave. A small coffee maker, dishes and pots. Wash cloth, towel and soap is also provided. Telephone, alarm clock, tv with decent amount of channels and free wifi ( fast speed). The area is quiet and park is down the road if you want to sit by the big lake george. There is a canaan suprette next door for quick coffee and bite to eat. Bed is comfortable and pillows were soft yet firm. Overall a clean place to lay your head and great value. $90 per night.

Room tip: Kitchnette room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
33  Thank Laura D
Reviewed March 24, 2018

With such short notice I called the first hotel I saw online for near Canaan ME. Choosing a place online always concerns me with the worries the rooms turn out to be nothing like promised or what you've seen. Thankfully, the Canaan Motel has more than lived up to my expectations.

Words are not enough to say how wonderful and the hospitality, Front desk have just the right attitude toward their guests: friendly and helpful without being overbearing.
Most hotels I've dealt with showed very little patience. The Canaan Motel staff take time to listen and take have the best customer service. They are strict with rules and policy. Follow it and you will be fine.

If you're in the area and are looking for a nice clean hotel where you can rest up with no worries, check in at the Canaan Motel. I hope to return again sometime in the future.

Room tip: back side best views
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
33  Thank James S
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I wasn't expecting much. This is an inexpensive place is in the middle of nowhere so to speak and I found, to my surprise, it's updated, modern, very clean. I arrived late, after midnight. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. There's a nice restaurant 10min drive next town. I had breakfast there and it was good.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
30  Thank Autumn V
Reviewed February 9, 2018

This is a fantastic little place. Price was great, room was very nice, clean and big. Would highly recommend. If I'm ever back in that area I will stay there again! Very quiet and in a great location of you are passing Through. Staff members very helpful and cheerfully accommodated our late arrival. (I suggest you call and make arrangements if you're arriving after 10:00 PM) The beds were comfortable. Linens and towels all good quality. This is not a luxury hotel, of course. But for what it is, it is excellent.

Room tip: best view backside & walking trail
Date of stay: February 2018