Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
Orbitz.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2019

* I ask because this is a MOTEL.
* I ask because after 3 visits here for weeks each time, the reason MUST have been you!
* I ask because your details are terrible!
* I ask because I spend 200+ days a year in hotels and motels and no motel comes close to tjis place.
* And I ask because I want to let you know I give multiple thumb ups to everyone else that did leave nothing but favorable ratings. Neil, the proprietor is nothing but polite and certainly honest. So if he didn't bend because you were expecting an hourly rate or the equivelent of.....wrong place! This MOTEL is in a quiet town and expects the same. Hunting? Visiting family? Just visiting the beautiful area? Doesn't matter, just be respective and as quiet as the surroundings here and as behaved as you'd expect at home. This MOTEL is the cleanest i've stayed in since I swore I'd never stay in another. Read the better reviews! The pool, the grounds, the close proximity to just about anything, is awesome! Remember, you are in Maine, Cannan Maine. If your looking to party and scream aloud, wrong place! Wrong town! NYC is only 7.5 hours away. Go there or back to there!
Hey Cannan motel, and all of Cannan, THANKS FOR YOUR HOSPITAILITY! I can't wait to come back! Thank you for the welcome feeling.

Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank kodiakcj
Reviewed October 10, 2019

This is a good hotel offering rooms at a very affordable price. This was the 2nd year we stayed. I liked everything. Very friendly staff, place was very clean and Large rooms. It had everything needed for a great stay. Bed was very comfortable. Will return again.

Date of stay: October 2019
4  Thank april g
Reviewed October 8, 2019

A remarkable discovery. A warm welcome, a calm and quiet ambiance, extensive grounds, a spotless room, a comfortable bed, a wide selection of TV channels, and an ideal rural location close to Skowhegan, with a liquor store and breakfast options at Dunkin' Donuts a short walk away. One of the best motels I have stayed in in North America. Two things: perhaps put a rubber mat near the door in winter (and add weather stripping) in order to protect the carpet, and add a kettle and mugs for tea/coffee

Room tip: Rooms (11 - 20) at the back are secluded
Date of stay: September 2019
5  Thank jslocombe2016
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We stayed for two nights visiting family. The new owners have totally renovated the motel. The room was spotless, newly furnished, grounds well kept and a pool area that was clean and inviting. A complimentary quick bite to eat was available with good coffee and fresh milk. Canaan is a small town but many visitors pass through the area. If you do I would suggest that you stay at this spot.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Zzzzzzzzzzxz
Reviewed July 17, 2019

There are motels & then there are motels. We stayed at the Canaan Motel recently and enjoyed a great weekend. The rooms were spacious, extremely clean, comfortable and quiet. We enjoyed the large pool. The motel's closeness to Skowhegan was an added bonus. The cost was very reasonable and we look forward to staying here again on our next trip up North. If you book this motel, you will not be disappointed!

Room tip: We had two rooms in the front and were very satisfied
Date of stay: July 2019