Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
All reviews general store rent a golf cart great family vacation sebago lake scheduled activities tee shirts halloween weekend adult activities great resort several activities nightly entertainment boat rentals lobster cottage vrbo bingo maine
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I attended a wedding at the Point Sebago facility this past weekend. After a 6+ hour drive (from Long Island), I was shocked at the accommodations. A trailer unit on cinder blocks is the best way to describe the housing. There is a sign posted in the shower stating, "Hot water for approximately 8 minutes". We were three people trying to get ready for a wedding event at the facility. The facility has golf carts to get around. However, no one told us that you must reserve them in advance. When we arrived at Point Sebago and were on line to check in, there was a sign that said, "Golf carts are sold out". Another negative. The pillow case had stains on them. We also requested new sheets and pillowcases and 7 hours later, it was still NOT changed. Net, net, there are nicer places to stay nearby. I would NOT recommend Point Sebago to anyone. Also, internet was sporadic at best. TV was a 13" in the kitchen area.

Room tip: Not a clue!!!
Date of stay: October 2017
3  Thank Charles_SL9952PD
Reviewed October 6, 2017

My daughter got married at your resort camp ground on September 9, 2017. It took two years of planning and coordinating with Ruth York and it was well worth it. We had the ceremony on Birch Point and the reception in the Pine Room. My daughters wedding party and the Grooms wedding party all stayed in the Island Lodge for two nights and three days. The accomodations and Ruthie were absolutely second to none. We could not have asked for anything better!
I also want to say that the food at the reception was exceptional. No sugar coating here. It was EXCEPTIONAL! The best part of the whole day was the golf limo! Yeah, that's right, the golf Limo. You must do it. The Limo driver drives the wedding party to and from in a 14 passanger electric car. It's simple awesome!
I am going to recommend everyone I know who is getting married to visit and book their wedding at Point Sebago.

As the father of the bride: It was the best day of my life and I can speak for my wife, it was the best day of her life. Thank you Point Sebago for providing making the special day the best ever!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Stayed near the rest. in a 2 bdrm park home which I loved. Some come with a charcoal grill and some don't even have a grill so def. as when booking because you will need to bring your own. I believe you can buy a linen package or bring your own pillow blankets and sheets also towels and beach towels. The rest. can be expensive with drinks but if your on a budget just bring tons of grocery's and alcohol which we did and just had a couple of drinks at the bar before or after dinner. There are a ton of kids so if they are old enough def. bring there bikes and helmet or scooters the resort is big. Tons of activities to do they do give u coupons for certain things when you check in you get a packet make sure u check it out. there is a store so if you do forget something they will have it also there is a Walmart and Hannaford grocery store if you need to go out of the resort that is not far at all just head out on the main road down the street. Make sure you bring lots of wood for the fire pit and get those smores going at night. Golf cart if you can afford it do it they do help and make sure you reserve them early they sell out fast. Also if you decide you want to come back again make sure you make your reservation on the way out the place fills up fast especially in the summer.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank triunitedstates
Reviewed September 11, 2017

My fiance and I stayed at Point Sebago this past weekend for the State bass tournament. We stayed in one of the park homes available and were highly disappointed, especially with it being a tourist hot spot. When we arrived the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, but when we saw where we were staying we were unimpressed to say the least. The park home hadn't been cleaned and had a horrible odor. Since sheets aren't included in the stay we figured it would be easier to rent them and that was a mistake. We received two bottom sheets and an extremely thin comforter that didnt even fit the size of the mattress. Lastly the beds were worse than hospital beds. Good thing we are relatively small people because otherwise they would have not accommodated the both of us. We expected more for the area, will most likely not return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Just to summarize my experience It was like most other reviews where the trailer experience was less than adequate [ terrible mattress, screens need repair Trailer could be cleaner,] After complaining about the mattress I was told they didn't have any extra ones [ really] with so many trailers not one extra? I have to agree with most bad comments, just don't expect too much and you will have fun Camp site not Resort !

Room tip: Bring R.V. or Air mattress and sleeping bags