Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Room smelled and appeared clean .. walking distance to a nice restaurant, bed 3/5, linens 2/5, pillows 3/5, towels 2/5 .. grounds were nice, chairs outside for enjoying weather .. overall no complaints .. will visit again if in the area

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2018

If you find yourself needing lodging in the Kezar Falls region in Western Maine, the Midway should be your first choice. I have availed myself of their easy and pleasant hospitality for three years now, as my work frequently requires me to spend one to three nights in their region. I have always been impressed by the immaculate condition of their rooms, the warmth and friendliness of the owners, and the convenient location which allows one to easily access the regions mountains, lakes and local attractions. The hosts have on several occasions, helped me through difficulties I was having as a traveler, and at each occurrence, they did so with kindness and humor and showed their true altruistic spirit. I would recommend the Midway without hesitation, to any and all travelers! DrB

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

I had business in Hiram ,Maine and was concerned about finding lodging in this area as there are not many hotels close by ( most are in North Conway and I needed to be closer to Hiram). I read the reviews on this motel and figured I would take a chance. I was pleasantly surprised. The motel was clean , the setting was quiet , all rooms are equipped with fridge / microwave and the owners were very friendly. The WiFi strength was very good compared to many hotels , even some well rated hotels have very weak WiFi strength. If I needed to travel to this area again I would definitely stay here.
The only negative is the walls are paper thin so you can hear activity in neighboring room. I always bring my noise machine when traveling so this was not an issue for me.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a very nice little motel with lovely individually decorated rooms. All the amenities of a fancier place and well taken care of. Our only complaint was a slow running drain the the bathroom. They have completely remodeled the place with heavy duty doors and locks and even storm/screen doors and quiet ductless heat pumps/AC. Grounds are sweet and a great view of the mountains in the distance.

Room tip: Each room is individually decorated. Lots of good lighting and nice furniture.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We stayed for one night while in town to visit family. As I mentioned above it's a little out dated however it was perfectly clean, had a little fridge and supplied exactly what we needed for our stay. It was also very reasonably price and within walking distance of downtown if you don't want to drive. I would have no issue coming back for another stay.

Date of stay: September 2017