See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I love this place, right on the water with easy access to great fishing. You can bring your own boat or rent one from them. My golden retriever had the best time!!!! When I had to cancel due to my dog death the owners were very nice.
The cabins(where I stayed). Are well equipped and cozy.

Stayed: February 2017
5  Thank debrichily78
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Andy and Sheree go above and beyond. We recently held a two day fishing tournament there and it could not have been smoother. All our NH anglers want to come back! They made sure we had everything we needed, they helped with boat inspections so we could report the results to the state, and made multiple rounds through the facility at night to ensure everyone's boat was still charging. That is more than service.........it's just great people you want to spend more time with. The NH BASS Nation would love to return to Lakeside and Cobbossee in the near future!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jpf0ster
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Had the time of our lives , great fishing , superb accommodations and Andy and Sheree are the best hosts a traveler can hope for,,,there are some very good dining spots in area but most cabins have a fully equipped kitchen so it's great if you are budgeting too

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I love staying at Lakeside every year and enjoying their great fishing and hospitality.
Andy and Sheree are great hosts and make you feel like family.
The powered boat slips and launch make it so convenient along with being able to get fuel if you need it.The cleaning staff always does a great job on their daily sweep.
It will always be one of my favorites.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank cycl0ne70
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Wife and I have been going to Lakeside for 14 years, and we stay there 3 times a year and sometimes 4 for about a week at a time. In 2011, we were there and a bad storm came through, wind, rain and hail, one of the worst storms in our 72 years of life. We lost our car to a huge pine tree. The next morning, Andy and Sheree made sure we had a car for shopping or whatever travel we had to do. In October, we will be celebrating our 53rd anniversary, and you know where we will be, at Lakeside. We have always been very comfortable in any room or cottage...It's our home away from home....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends