US$143
US$139
Wiscasset Woods Lodge(Wiscasset)(Great Value!)
US$116
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$129
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Mid-Town Motel(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$103
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$220
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$206
Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$130
Ocean Gate Resort(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$185
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Rm. 9 . I was there for 5 days. My room was spotless when I went in. The owner or one of his help came by everyday to bring fresh towels and clean up for me. I was very impressed. I have stayed here before. It was for me even better than the last time I stayed there. They were all very polite and helpful. When I come back and I will it will be here that I stay. Here are a couple photos of my room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mingoangel
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

The only reason why we stayed here is because we could take our dog and the price was $54.00 for one night. The please needs to be condemned and rebuilt. The rug in the room was stained all over. Toilet was not clean. Terrible experience!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim W
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The only reason I am giving this motel a review of 1 is because I can't go any lower. My family and I booked a room for one week paying a little over $300. A single king bed that when you looked at it you could see the imprints from the last guests it was so worn. But that wasn't even the worst. My husband and son and I are allergic to cigarette smoke so we said we MUST have a non smoking room I made this VERY clear. Day one we were placed on the side of the building with all of the smokers due to "lack of vacancy" but yet there was another whole side of the hotel open and empty. Then day two I myself was chased by a dog that happened to bite another dog just the week before. Honestly I was prepared for a serious attack to keep the dog away from my infant son of only 3 months old. THEN I sewer... yes a sewer pipe that was carrying everyone's feces to the septic blew under neath our room. The toilets and showers were litterly backing up into our floor BUT COULD WE GET A NEW ROOM? NO! And the worst part is they tried to hide it from us. As if we wouldnt notice the smell when we got back.

I am so displeased with my stay I will NEVER go back. End of story!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Harley C
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Not extremely clean , Needs some work but for the price the bed was comfortable and the water was hot. We have stayed at 5 start hotels where we couldn't wait to leave because the beds were so hard. We stayed at a very expensive B&B/Inn in NH where they had a Jacuzzi in the room but the water never got hot. The housekeeping could be better but for the price it's a good place to spend the night .

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2015

I went there to just relax and check out the area. The room were very clean . The owner and his staff try hard to make everyone feel at home. He told me that if I needed anything to let him know. He even gave me directions to some of the places I wanted to check out. Plus told me of other places II might want to check out. Overall it wasa fantastic stay.

Room Tip: It is just a small Motel. All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family