See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

They advertise Microwave and Fridge in the room...but, if there's no outlet or power cord to plug them into, is it false advertising? Two lights, no TV, no WiFi??
I wasn't expecting a Hilton or Marriott, but this was barely a step above camping.
Never again.
The only good thing I can say is the towels were clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
jimsauvie, Owner at Pioneer Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

hi, sorry to hear you feel that way not sure what you meant by no tv or wifi, all rooms have directtv and we just had new antenia installed for the wifi, last I knew internet reached all units and the televisions worked great, not sure why it didn't work for you and their should of been a power strip for the fridge and microwave, I wish you would of came and told me perhaps someone had unplugged or shut of power strip , I'm not sure but once again sorry to hear you weren't happy with the stay.

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Rm. 9 . I was there for 5 days. My room was spotless when I went in. The owner or one of his help came by everyday to bring fresh towels and clean up for me. I was very impressed. I have stayed here before. It was for me even better than the last time I stayed there. They were all very polite and helpful. When I come back and I will it will be here that I stay. Here are a couple photos of my room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mingoangel
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

The only reason why we stayed here is because we could take our dog and the price was $54.00 for one night. The please needs to be condemned and rebuilt. The rug in the room was stained all over. Toilet was not clean. Terrible experience!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jim W
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The only reason I am giving this motel a review of 1 is because I can't go any lower. My family and I booked a room for one week paying a little over $300. A single king bed that when you looked at it you could see the imprints from the last guests it was so worn. But that wasn't even the worst. My husband and son and I are allergic to cigarette smoke so we said we MUST have a non smoking room I made this VERY clear. Day one we were placed on the side of the building with all of the smokers due to "lack of vacancy" but yet there was another whole side of the hotel open and empty. Then day two I myself was chased by a dog that happened to bite another dog just the week before. Honestly I was prepared for a serious attack to keep the dog away from my infant son of only 3 months old. THEN I sewer... yes a sewer pipe that was carrying everyone's feces to the septic blew under neath our room. The toilets and showers were litterly backing up into our floor BUT COULD WE GET A NEW ROOM? NO! And the worst part is they tried to hide it from us. As if we wouldnt notice the smell when we got back.

I am so displeased with my stay I will NEVER go back. End of story!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Harley C
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Not extremely clean , Needs some work but for the price the bed was comfortable and the water was hot. We have stayed at 5 start hotels where we couldn't wait to leave because the beds were so hard. We stayed at a very expensive B&B/Inn in NH where they had a Jacuzzi in the room but the water never got hot. The housekeeping could be better but for the price it's a good place to spend the night .

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple