Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2021

I am super impressed with this motel. We stayed here for 7 nights, and it was quiet and clean. The owners let us check in at 1 am with no problem (I just let them know ahead of time that we would be coming in late.)
The place is on a pretty busy road, but neither of us had trouble sleeping at all (and I am one of the worst sleepers ever). The air conditioner worked well and didn't go on and off all night like many air conditioners do. It even had a fan setting with no cooling for the cooler nights, so we could have white noise without being too cold.
There was plenty of hot water in the shower.
There a ton of pillows and sheets/soft, thin blankets, but no comforters, so I am glad I brought my own comforter, since i like a thicker blanket.
The owners were very nice (this is a well-run mom-and-pop place.)
They have individual bottles of water and soda for sale for cheap in the little lobby if you need them.
I have absolutely no complaints about this place. No bad smells, no mold, no bugs. Clean and comfy.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lishi8983
Reviewed June 3, 2021

If you don't want to stay in a shopping center parking lot, stay here. Pretty grounds. Nice people. Rural setting but only half a mile from downtown Ellsworth and quiet.
Nice change from chain hotels. Reasonable prices.

Room tip: ask for the back building
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

This was my third stay here. I like it a lot. We just park in front of our room and walk in. The room feels like home. The beds are comfortable. The couple who run the motel are super nice. I do wish breakfast was served earlier than 7:30. We didn’t stay that late this time because we had a long day ahead. When we stayed before, the motel had delicious blueberry muffins.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Spacious and clean rooms. Rooms seem refurbished, well equipped. Very nice and helpful owners. Light breakfest includes coffee, orange juice and some pastries..
20-30 min drive to Acadia Natinal Park.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2019

No need to search anywhere else. If you are only visiting Arcadia for the day, then heading South, this is the place to stay. Seriously.... Clean, quiet and comfortable. I took a short walk in the evening and noticed the "NO VACANCY" sign. No surprise. Great value for the money. Will definitely stay again if I ever happen to make it up that far North again.

1  Thank Goneforgood2013