Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
All reviews bar harbor acadia national park cookies great stay complimentary breakfast hot tub minute drive would stay here again housekeeping staff easy access grocery store inns microwave chain
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021

Monday stay was enjoyable and worth the money. Rooms were clean, personnel were helpful. Property is convenient to town and amenities as well as Arcadia National Park. Parking was safe feeling and beds were comfy

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed December 4, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for three days while transitioning to Ellsworth. Check in was quick and easy, breakfast was served daily, and the room was clean and big. Not the first Hampton that I’ve stayed at that has a slick, moist residue on the bathroom floor that is likely some type of cleaner that never dries, but I just got used to it. Overall a good choice for the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2020

I stayed here while on a business trip. It's a well-run hotel. The front desk staff are very friendly. The room is clean. They have a nice pool and a hot tub. Even with all the Covid madness they seem to be adapting very well. The housekeeping staff were very good. Some names I saw were, Paige, Sarah. and Abby. I'm sure there are others as well. I would stay here again.

Room tip: The room I got was perfect
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2020 via mobile

Staff is wonderful. Very clean, definitely felt safe with Covid around. Pool and whirlpool were very clean and very relaxing. Had coffee just before breakfast was finished and it was a bit cold. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2020

We reached late night, check in was smooth.. room was clean and spacious. Microwave, min fridge, coffee machine all working and in good condition. I have a big complaint regarding their housekeeping. When we left the next day for Acadia National Park, upon return we noticed that the room was not vacuumed, the bed was not dusted but they have just rolled the blanket back to there position. We dusted the bed ourselves, the coffee condiments were not refilled as we are heavy coffee drinkers. In short housekeeping did not worked upto the mark, everything else was good.

Location was good, we had umpteen eating options opposite to the hotel . A big parking lot, walgreens at walking distance, 24 hours gas station at 0.5 miles.

Date of stay: August 2020