Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$149
PricelineUS$149
FindHotelUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
All reviews bar harbor ll bean outlet room was clean and comfortable very nice hotel free breakfast parking lot off season acadia microwave chain store properties route
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2020

There isn't much in Ellsworth and the lower priced properties seem like dumps. Stayed at the Comfort Inn and it was a nice surprise. Very nice, clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The pillows were awesome!

Date of stay: July 2020
Eve Young, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2020

Thank you for being our recent guest and for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 27, 2020

while waiting for myd daughters new home to get ready we wanted to stay nearby Trenton. This was a very nice hotel to stay as it had everything we wanted and or needed to make our stay a good one.
Very good rooms and the beds were great.Clean and well taken care of. It is close to Town Hall, where my daughter works. Breakfast was very good for a free breakfast and the staff was very good. A couple of them knew my daughter from Town Hall..I had asked for an extra pillow,no problem at all.On Rt.1 so lots of stores and places to eat. Not far from the local Elks Lodge. Not far from Bar Harbor and Acadia. So located , in a good area.

Room tip: as far down the parking lot away from Rt 1 but nice and quiet.
Date of stay: June 2019
Eve Y, Owner at Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nicely detailed review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We have worked hard at making continuous improvements and we want every guest to have a unique experience. Thank you! We hope to see you the next time you visit your daughter!

Reviewed December 12, 2019

When you are coming from the South, you have to make a left turn and cross two lanes of traffic to get into the parking lot. The parking lot lighting is not enough along the side of the hotel and made me worry about my vehicle. Check-in was easy and the front desk person was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. Beds were relaxing. The room had a large TV, mini-frig, microwave, safe, and hairdryer. The bathroom was small 6 X 6. There was a little noise (room 208) from route 1. Breakfast was good although the morning staff didn't appear to pleasant. Off-Season pricing was average (AAA $125).

Date of stay: December 2019
Eve Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2020

Thank you for being our recent guest and for this nice review! We certainly appreciate your feedback. We hope you will be back again on your next visit to Maine.

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

This is a good and clean hotel with new amenities. The staff was very helpful. It is close to restaurants and shopping and about 1/2 mile from the downtown. The LL Bean outlet is next door. The included breakfast was fine.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I thought I would give this place a try. I was so happy I did! I am a fussy traveler and a comfortable bed is a must. These are the best beds since I stayed at a Marriott at a considerable lower rate. The room was as nice as any and the staff pleasant. Nice little extras as well. No road noise in my room and I was close to the front. My eggs were nice and fluffy. I highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel! We are very pleased with our new appearance and we are happy that you are too! Thank you for mentioning our extras! We take pride in giving our guests a nice welcome!
Thank you again!