Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2018

From the time I checked in this motel was beyond helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. Everything was in it's place and when I called for extra towels they were more than happy to bring them. AJ, the clerk who was there even had doggy treats for my dog. Love love them and will come back every time I'm in the area.

Room tip: Rooms closer to the restaurant allow you to drink and walk back to the room!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MountBlueMotel, Manager at Colonial Valley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We try very hard to ensure that our guests are comfortable. I will pass on to the housekeeping staff your compliment about the cleanliness of your room. A.J. always has treats on him for our furry friends. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We chose to forfeit our money and go elsewhere. This place is a dump!
The king size we reserved was not available because the roof was leaking. We agreed to a different room where we literally had to park in the mud. The room was dirty and smelly. There were no bedspreads. Total yuck.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MountBlueMotel, Manager at Colonial Valley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

I am sorry that you feel that way about our motel. We did not have a roof leak. The water main in our driveway burst and we were fixing it upon your arrival. Unfortunately the paving company will not come to repair the black top in the driveway until the main break has been securely repaired. We moved you to a newly renovated room with two queen size beds as the water in the reserved King was off due to the break. We do have bedspreads available upon request. They are usually put on when the cooler months approach. I wish that you had come to the office to speak with me after your pop in of the room. I would have been more than happy to relocate you to either our sister motel or upgrade you to the available suite. I hope in the future that you would give us another chance. We pride ourselves in making sure that all our guests are happy with their stay.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We booked this Motel for our trip sightseeing, The room was amazing and way bigger than we expected. Super clean and has Fridge/Microwave and a Keurig machine, which my Husband loved! Very quiet even though it is just off the road. We absolutely love the Staff here, always friendly and eager to help us with anything. We will definitely stay here again when passing through, and recommend Colonial Valley Hotel to everyone..... Thanks again, for an amazing 3 nights.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My job takes me to all corners of New England. Most of the time I will pass on the independent properties. I sometimes feel there is more consistency with the bigger chains. The colonial Valley Motel was a refreshing surprise. I was greeted by a super friendly staff and was given a clean fresh remodeled room. The outside is a work in progress but don't let it fool you. The owners are working hard to improve this property

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017

After a short ride in the cold and rain threatening I decided to call it an early day and forgot about the time change. The really friendly staff, found me a room and had me checked in with no problems, the room was a huge surprise, tons of room, very clean and fresh smelling.Location was right handy in my case parking is really good just what I like. Bathroom was newly renovated and looked really fresh and new. Will recommend this to all my riding friends.
An hour after I stopped the skys opened up and it rained and rained hard....

Date of stay: September 2017