Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
View deal
US$90
View deal
Agoda.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting the area for family celebration and just needed a place to sleep- no frills - and this was perfect ! Drive up, park right outside the room. We had a Queen bed room and the price was great. A/c fridge and microwave, tv though we did not have time to use it. It was clean and efficient and easy. Continental breakfast included; free use of ice machine in the office. No pool or fitness ctr etc but again, we were just looking for a clean nice place to sleep. Would recommend to any budget traveler ! Thank you to the nice staff !

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We called and spoke with Lauren about noon on August 4th. She said they had a room and took my name address and credit card information. We did not get a confirmation number, so I immediately called back to get the number. The voice mail said “Hey, hey, hey, it’s Lauren. Leave a message. I left a message to call me back with my home phone number. About ten minutes later, I called back and got “Hey, hey, hey, it’s Lauren again. I left a messag with my cell phone number because we were leaving for our 4 1/2 hour trip to the hotel. I did not receive a call on my cell phone. (When I got home I did have a message to call them. The message was received at 12:59)

When we got to the hotel, there was a lady in the lobby complaining because they did not have her reservation. I was nervous. When we got to the counter, they did not have a reservation for us. The girl called the manager to try to see what to do. The girl also found the note with my name address and credit card information. After several minutes, the girl said the manager was trying to see what she could do for us. The only thing the manager did was try getting out of helping us. She said Lauren called us twice and she did not. In the end they could do nothing for us because Lauren wrote the credit card number down wrong or I read it wrong. But they knew we were coming. The girl at the counter called their sister hotel, Colonial Valley Motel because she saw that someone had checked out. The person at Colonial Valley did not know if the room was available. The girl at our hotel called the guest and confirmed they were coming back that night. The girl called another hotel for us to see if they had a room and we went there.

I called the hotel the next week and asked to have the manager call me. The manager had another staff person call me and never called me. I feel bad for the staff because the manager refuses to speak with guests and has the staff speak with them when they cannot make decisions. They have to keep calling the manager and relaying messages.

I would not trust that they will hold a room for you and there are very few other choices in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elveene S
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I stayed here on a Fall trip as there are limited resources for lodging in the area. You get what you pay for. Room is non-smoking,however there was a stale smell to it. Also ashtrays outside smell strongly of stale cigarettes. If you have any sensitivities to smells even one night here may be too much for you. Motel is close to road, you will get alot of road noise!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Arrived at 7 pm after an 11 hour day to find a note on the door that they would be back at 8 pm. Call. Fine if you have a cell phone. We didn't. When we returned we carried our luggage rather a long way to find the room was a single double bed, instead of the 2 queens and a pull out that we had booked. Changed rooms. Then when I sat down on the edge of the bed, it collapsed. The mattress/box spring was 5 inches off the frame. We struggled it back on ourselves. Only 1 paper coffee cup in the room, which was booked for three people. No hair dryer. The carpet was badly stained it couldn't have been cleaned in decades, and woodwork was scarred and chipped. The grouting in the tub was gross. The breakfast was inedible packaged pastries, cold cereal and bagels that we only took one bite and threw away. It was reasonably clean, but I think very overpriced for what they provided (or rather didn't provide!).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynda M
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The hotel had no extra bells and whistles but it was clean and the bed was super comfortable. The shower was small but the water was hot and plentiful. We did not have the Continental Breakfast but it was included with the price of the room which was very reasonable. Our room had a coffee maker and flat screen TV.

Room tip: There are more rooms behind the main hotel which cuts down on street noise.
Date of stay: October 2017