Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Was there an HOUR and finally called the office as there was NO heat...told to turn control for heater up HOWEVER it was HOT WATER heat and they had NOT turned the boiler on...we got an oil heater that had to be put in the bathroom to be comphy for a shower??? Disappointed with the AAA endorsed this establishment!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2018

This is a goo stop if you are on a tight budget. No frills here, just a basic room. Have stayed there many times over the years. It is conveniently located right on Rt. 2 about 4 miles from downtown Farmington. If you are looking for great food delivery call Arkay just down Rt.2. This hotel is fairly quiet. The staff is nice as is the price

Room tip: The rear part of the hotel is the most quiet
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

WTF! I mean really! Wouldn’t stay here if I were paying. My company looks for the best value. For what you get the valuing is not worth it. Mold in the bathroom. Some kind of bugs around the drain in the tub. Outdated tv. Dirty air conditioner. Musty odor. Wore my sandals in the shower, room, and bathroom. I don’t even want to think about what’s in the bed. DO NOT STAY HERE! Only gave one star because no other option available. This place doesn’t get one third of a star!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay late at night and there was no vacancy anywhere. I stopped here and the reception was open 24h. We had a lovely service and we immediately felt welcome. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. on top of that there is a free continental breakfast. I definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank worldkri
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Once again our stay with Andy at the Farmington Inn has been very pleasant one. Andy and family are really nice and are very helpful. Just like staying at this place when in the area working. I stay in room 38 in the back so it is really quite back there.

Room tip: Any room is good here.
Date of stay: July 2017