“Friendly, great sandwich”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2020

Stopped based on the Trip Advisor reviews. I was just looking for a quick sandwich as I was traveling through solo. The waitstaff was super friendly and boxed up my lunch with plenty of care. I found a quiet picnic table to enjoy the fare. I had a chicken salad sandwich with coleslaw. Everything was home made. The bread was heavy and tasty, the coleslaw fresh and chunky. It was excellent. I would definitely stop here. The restaurant had indoor or outdoor seating and looked inviting.

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed April 4, 2020

Good food and service - convenient to the Reny’s too. A nice place to grab a bite to eat while catching up on gossip with friends and family.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2020

We go here for great meals with home like feeling. You can count on all food being good, fresh and enjoyable.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed February 11, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch. We both had burgers and fries. Mine had bacon jam and cheddar cheese. It was excellent. His was a regular cheeseburger. Very good. The French fries here are the best I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

The setting was great. I enjoyed the live folk music while enjoying a delicious burger and fries. It's definitely a wonderful place to eat.

Date of visit: December 2019