“Added Attraction to a Coastal Day Out”

Ranked #5 of 23 things to do in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: A mile of shopping outlets including such stores as L.L. Bean, Ralph Lauren, Patagonia, Clinique, Totes and many more.
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I used to absolutely love Freeport and it used to have an exciting array of shops with plenty of fashion outlets and home furnishings. Sadly, it is no longer as good as it was but still worth a visit if you are nearby. I particularly like the Gift Shop for garden ornaments and the Regatta shop is always good. My trip at New Year was, unfortunately, a dreadful day weather wise so Freeport added an extra dimension to my day whilst I was in Fleetwood. It is just a good size to get around and there are interesting boats to look at. Very nice.

2  Thank 102Jane
in 12 reviews
"freeport shopping"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 3, 2018

L.L. Beans pretty much owns the town, but there are a lot of other outlet stores available to shop in. Great restaurants as well.

1  Thank marmar14580
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I love Freeport ! I go there at least once a year ! Lots of amazing shops ! I went yesterday and the Christmas lights at LL Beans were very nice !

1  Thank Mamaz6054
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

We have done Black Friday Shopping in Bangor and Augusta the last few years. This year we started our shopping in Freeport. We started at midnight and shopped for a few hours. It was a very festive atmosphere. It was not over crowded like the malls.

1  Thank HotelYSJ
See more reviews
Reviewed November 11, 2017

We live relatively close to the Freeport outlets and will stop by on a regular basis, most often on a weekend. We usually stop in because we are looking for something specific, or just to have lunch or dinner. It can get a bit crowded, especially on rainy days in the summer, so it is best to plan accordingly. During the tourist season, we tend to stop in around late afternoon, when the crowds are starting to wind down. The shopping is OK, but I wish there were more clothing stores.

2  Thank lauramkp2