Harraseeket Inn
Quality Suites(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$108
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$189
Hampton.com
US$175
GardenInn.com
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$309
US$249
Candlebay Inn(Freeport)
US$159
US$189
US$199
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$135
1,027 results
All reviewsafternoon teabroad arrow tavernmaine dining roomthe main dining roomfire pitturn down servicecarriage housedrawing roombreakfast buffetll beanprime ribnew englandlobsterjacuzzi tubthe entire staffindoor pooloatmeal
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband surprised me by taking me here this past Christmas weekend. I was 9 months pregnant, and really needed the getaway! This place is in a great location to walk to all of the shopping and restaurants downtown. It is a nice cross between an inn and a hotel: all the conveniences and amenities of a hotel, but the quaint feeling of an inn. We really enjoyed the continental breakfast each morning as well as tea time in the afternoon. Teatime took place by a fireplace in a large lounge area, where we got to talk to other guests at the hotel (mind you we were the youngest there, most of the guests were older couples). The heated indoor pool felt AWESOME, and we had a very nice jacuzzi tub in our room which I also found very relaxing. The "gym" is not worth your time, but if you're on vacation why bother go to the gym anyway.

Staff and service was overall very good. At night it is very quiet. We slept great every night. My only complaint was the bed was quite hard, but I still was able to sleep well on it. Its a personal preference.

I would recommend this hotel for a nice getaway. It is family friendly, close to all the attractions, and overall very well managed and maintained. Although I went in the wintertime, I can see how it would be a great place to visit in the summer too.

Room Tip: We had a room with a king size bed and a jacuzzi tub- worth the little bit of extra money in my opinion!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
nadianichols, Owner at Harraseeket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your romantic getaway. Our mattresses are Serta Presidential Pillow Top but we also have toppers for those who like an extra soft sleep! We hope next time you visit you bring your newest family member!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have a certain fondness for the Harraseeket Inn. It is about 2 hours from home and makes for a great quick weekend getaway. The past couple of stays my husband and I got a room with a fireplace. What a treat! The rooms are nicely appointed. Nothing too fancy. I love the smell of the place when you walk in. They have fires going in the lobby and common rooms. Such a treat on a cold winters day. The afternoon tea is excellent. Very relaxing. Dinner is the Maine dining room was exceptional. The server remembered us from our stay 3 years ago. They make you feel like family. The Harraseeket will always be one of my favorite places.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We loved our stay at the Harraseeket during the New Year's Weekend. Everything was fantastic--- the inn, the breakfast, the tavern, the afternoon tea, the Suite, and especially the service. Everyone at the inn was very accomodating. Thanks for a wonderful stay in Freeport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The answer in our opinion is a resounding yes!! We have been going there from our home on the outskirts of London England for the week after Thanksgiving for the last 14 years. Why? The Inn is one of the friendliest and most comfortable establishment of its type that we have encountered in our extensive travels. Plus the shopping in Freeport is great. The Maine dining room - their flagship restaurant is excellent and good value for money - which is why we have dinner there every night of our stay. Again the staff are attentive and very friendly - we get greeted like old friends when we first appear for breakfast or dinner.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
nadianichols, Owner at Harraseeket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Thank you for such a wonderful review to start our New Year! We hope one day you get a chance to visit for Christmas. The town looks so beautiful and the sales right after the holidays are just amazing. Best wishes for 2012.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The brunch I had here with my husband a few months ago will forever be one of the best dining experiences of my life. My in-laws recommended it very highly, but even so it surpassed all our expectations. The dining room is lovely and very upscale looking, I was concerned that the service might be a bit "stuffy", but I was so wrong. Super friendly attentive hostess and waitstaff as well as food station attendants. The offerings for this brunch were out of this world. For $25/person you get an all you can eat buffet featuring whole lobsters (split in half to make it easier to get at the meat), prime rib, chicken breasts, pork loin, super fancy egg dishes, french toast, pancakes, crepes, fruit and veggie platters, salads, soups, and to top it all off three tables worth of the most decadent desserts you can imagine. Everything I ate was fresh and delicious and obviously prepared with the utmost in care and culinary expertise. I plan to return in a few weeks to celebrate my mother's birthday. I recommend this brunch experience to everyone I talk to. You have to experience it for yourself.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angeliza2002
nadianichols, Owner at Harraseeket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2011

Thank you! We're thrilled with your review of our Lobster Sunday Brunch, which has been voted Best Brunch in Maine by DownEast Magazine for the past two years. Chef Elizabeth DeFranco is real treasure, and we're lucky to have her!