I spent two nights here with my 16 year old daughter while visiting Maine colleges. Everything about the hotel was elegant and delightful. We arrived at night and were gratified to walk into the inn warmly lit with two large fireplaces. Our room, the smallest in the hotel, was beautifully decorated. The beds were extremely comfortable. We both enjoyed the evening turn down service, with local chocolates! The breakfast buffet was creative and delicious. Both breakfast rooms were brightened by fireplaces as well. The staff was friendly and accommodated requests for simple items which were not provided with the standard buffet. We took advantage of the Inn's location to walk several times into the shopping district of Freeport, and it was nice to return to this wonderful place. We enjoyed afternoon tea in the fireplaced parlor one day as well. Tea was included with the room and was very comprehensive with tea sandwiches, cheese and crackers, and an assortment of sweets.
In every interaction, each staff person was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely return and will certainly recommend this to friends. While there are larger and more expensive rooms, ours was an amazingly good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine