Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$146
GardenInn.com
US$119
US$102
HIExpress.com
Best Western Freeport Inn(Freeport)
US$88
US$299
Candlebay Inn(Freeport)
US$159
US$159
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
US$260
All reviewspine roomquichehomemade granolaprivate deckfrom scratchcookiesquiet side streetamazing hostsfrench toastbreakfast was deliciousb bsll beanold friendswithin walking distanceplace to stayhome away from homeeach morning
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at this wonderful Inn! From the very welcoming hosts and grounds, to the wonderful, clean rooms, to the scrumptious breakfast we had. Hosts Tori & Robin are the most delightful people you’d ever meet. We will go of our way to stay here next time we come to Maine.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
OwnerToriBaron, Owner at James Place Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you Maria. We enjoyed your company and that of your travel companions. It was fun to hear of your Maine experience that you had just come from. We hope to welcome you back to the inn soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this B&B! I have to admit I was a little nervous about staying at a B&B!! From the time I called and spoke with Tori and booked my room, I knew it was going to be a great stay!! My mom and I stayed two nights with Tori and Robin and we were greeted with a extremely warm welcome. We arrived a little later than 7 and he made sure we had everything - even made us a fresh pot of coffee - which was amazing!! We stayed in the pine room and the bed was so comfortable. My mom and I felt like queens the next morning when we were greeted with a beautifully set table on the deck for breakfast and the most delicious homemade breakfast from Robin! We met the most lovely couples and they all agreed we need to come back on the same weekend next year!!!! Can't say enough about this place! It felt like I was leaving family after only 48 hours!! See ya soon!
Stephanie and Doris

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

We so enjoyed having you and your mom here. It is always fun to watch our guests who are new to the B&B experience enjoy themselves so much and discover what a great time they can have. Even better is when Robin and I are in the kitchen and hear all of the wonderful talk and laughter as our guests enjoy one another's company.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to have made your first B&B experience a memorable one and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Wow! We had a great stay at the James Place Inn B&B. I cannot say enough great things about this place. Tori and Robin were incredibly hospitable and helpful. The room we stayed in was beautiful and comfortable. And the breakfast was so good! 2 types of Quiche, Raisin Bread French Toast, Bacon were all fantastic. Robin thought I couldn't finish the sampler platter but I was able to prove him wrong because it was too delicious to waste a single bite. Had great conversation with Robin over breakfast. Great place to stay in Freeport!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for all of the kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, along with the food and conversation. Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We so appreciate it!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We stayed at James Place Inn the first night of our trip up the Maine coast and it couldn't have been a better start to the trip. Robin checked us in and we knew from his infectious personality that it was going to be a very enjoyable stay. Robin and Tori really make you feel like you're part of their family. We stayed in the Pine Room with its rustic, almost log cabin, decor which was a highlight for my wife who grew up in a house like this room. And we were extremely appreciative of Robin's and Tori's efforts to accommodate my wife's gluten and dairy free diet. All in all, just a really nice B&B. Thanks Robin and Tori for getting our trip off to a great start.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
OwnerToriBaron, Owner at James Place Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

We are so glad we were able to start your trip off right. It is truly our goal to make our guests feel at home and have them enjoy their hard earned holiday time. Thank you for choosing to stay with us in the Pine Room, a favorite at the inn with a deck to enjoy in the summer (and a fireplace in cooler months). We hope to welcome you back when you next visit our beautiful state.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We only stayed here one night on our way from Boston to Acadia NP, but I wish we could have stayed longer. The owners are both extremely friendly and help, and the spread they put out for breakfast was incredible! Home-cooked quiche, french toast, muffins, and fresh-picked strawberries. We stayed in the blue room and found it to be very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing James Place Inn for your stay. There is a great deal to do in and around Freeport and guests often wish they had planned more time here! We are glad you enjoyed your stay ad found the inn comfortable and the food incredible. We hope to welcome you back.