All reviews the breakfast area ll bean room was clean easy access indoor pool comfortable stay complimentary breakfast waffle maker waffles night stay off the highway checking out flagship store convenient location would definitely stay here again short drive great place to stay
Reviewed May 6, 2016

A convenient, clean and pleasant stay. The The free breakfast was decent and plentiful. The pool and gym were great for business travelers who want to maintain their exercise regimen. It is a little outside the main shopping area but there is so much parking available in Freeport now so it doesn't really matter.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We come here every year on the way back from Florida, and it never disappoints. This hotel has a great location, right off exit 20. There is are two restaurants within easy walking distance, and plenty of great spots to eat in town (it's about a 5 minute drive from the outlets and restaurants). Rooms are a good size and are spotlessly clean, and I enjoy the indoor pool for a relaxing swim year round. Breakfast is standard Hampton fare (which is great for the road), and the location itself is lovely.

I think for me what sets this hotel apart from other Hamptons is the staff. All Hamptons staff are professional and courteous, but in Freeport I feel they are all that plus very engaging and friendly. I feel as though they are genuinely interested in their patrons as both customers and people, and I am sure they'd bend over backwards to meet your needs.

Definitely the place to stay in Freeport.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We travel a great deal. The Hampton Inn, Freeport, ME. was extremely comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was clean and warm. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Overall a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We just recently stayed at this hotel. I was leaving the hotel for the day and I twisted my foot on the curbing it was not level. I did report and they gave me ice for it. Later on in the evening we were watching TV in are room and we ended up hearing the people in the next room having sex. My husband told me not to saying anything but I did yell out we could hear them but they just kept on. When we checked out of the hotel they asked how are stay was and I told them. The girl at the front desk apologized and her comment was they have thinner walls then most hotels. I left and it bothered me all the way home. So the next day I called the hotel manager Rob and I told him of what happened and he had asked if I told anyone at check out. He says when it gets to be there busy season things like that happen and its a touchy subject and I should have called the front desk when it was happening and they would have gone to the room to tell them to keep it down. We have stayed at many places and never had this issue before. Luckily we did not have children with us this time. I just wanted to pass this info on to people who might pick this hotel. I will never stay at this particular hotel. We have stayed at other previous Hampton Inns and never had any problems.

In the next

Room Tip: The room was clean it just was the experience of what we had to encounter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2016

Great value for the cost of the room. The rooms were very clean. The hotel staff were very accomidating. The pool was great the kids had a blast. The outside patio & inside area with tables and chairs were very useful for our large group!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends